Bead Show Schedules
Come and see CJ Beaders at Fairs around the UK and in our shop!
CJ Beaders exhibit at shows around the UK. Further details can be found in this section. We always try to take a selection of our most popular products along to these shows - but as our range is so vast, we cannot take everything. So, if we are coming to a show near you and you would like us to bring anything specific, please let us know by Thursday before the show.
Dates for your diary!
- Saturday 29th July- Open warehouse Day - CJ Beaders, The New Forest Bead Shop. Start National Beading Week with a ‘Bang’ and come and browse our bargains to add to your stash! Lots of Summer Beads, clearance products, Bulk Bags of Beads and Findings and Special Offers throughout the day! Pop in from 10-3pm to bag a bargain!! ( N.B One discount only- either use your Loyalty Card or take advantage of Warehouse discounts, it’s your choice!). Find us at 15, Williams Industrial Park, Gore Road, New Milton, BH256SH. Look out for the Feather Flags and Balloons on Gore Road! Turn into the industrial Park, keep right at Jewsons. There is a white building on the right. Please come to our back door- not the normal shop door. Follow the white building to the end and round the corner; we are the second unit on the right. Plenty of free parking or we are on the X2 Bus Route ( Morebus). Email email@example.com or call 01202 798151 for more details.
- Saturday 9 th September - The early Bird Catches The Bead! CJ Beaders, The New Forest Bead Shop. We will be open from 9-3pm, with Extra Special Discounts before 12! The kids are back to school and it’s time to start thinking about Autumn Craft Fairs and Christmas Gifts - pop in and restock!
- Saturday 14th October - The Big Bead Fair, Sandown Park - one of the biggest bead shows of the year!
- Saturday and Sunday 28th/29th October, The Big Textile Show at The Kube, Oadby, Leicestershire
- The ‘C’ Word- Christmas opening hours! We will close the shop at 4.30 on Thursday 21 st December and will re-open on Tuesday 16 th January at 9.30am. Don’t forget, you can shop on line 24 hours a day! Choose Click ’n’ Collect and pick your order up from the store Monday to Friday 9-4pm( and save your postage!)
You can also keep up to date by following us on Facebook.